Increase Chance of Surviving the Apocalypse: Heck to the Yes
Written Out List
MISC ZOMBIE GEAR
A big ass, but comfy and durable backpack
Item #2: Mini tool kit containing
- Wire strippers to hotwire cars with.
- WD40 for all sorts of stuff..
- Hammer and nails (hammer can double as a zombie killing tool)
- Duct tape
- A knife sharpener
- Steel wool
- A chisel
- And a rag
Outside of the Tool Kit we have: a
- Swiss army knife
- A readily available bow knife (also good last minute zombie killer)
- A Compass
- A Map of your area
- Water purification tablets because who knows what in the water now
- A bigass Water bottle
- A flashlight
- 3x lighters
- garbage bags
- First Aid Kit
- Hygiene stuff
- Sleeping bag
- A book/cards
- A 40 of hard alcohol that can act both as comfort, and a Molotov cocktail.
- A tarp to create a make shift tent or create extra storage if necessary
- Sowing needle/thread to fix stuff with
- Rope to tie stuff with
- Bungee cords to bungee stuff with
- And a bunch Backup dried/canned goods in case you run out of food during your travels.
Zombie Apocalypse Attire
- A bite proof jacket.
- A toque that says learn every day on it to let survivors know you are a fan of 52skillz.
- Two pairs of well made jeans and a leather belt.
- A sweater
- hiking boots that feel comfortable enough to dance in.
- 3 t-shirts with blood on them to make sure other humans know you’ve wrastled with a zombie or two.
- Leather gloves to prevent zombie bites
- Face masks in case blood splatters into your face while you chop a zombies head off
- Ear plugs or headphones and a battery powered CD player to drown out the the zombies moaning.
A sword, and a scoped .22. A bow knife and hatchet work well as backups if you have room as well.